Webinar Series on Pairing HUD and HHS Resources to Address Homelessness
Do you know all the ways HHS programs and funds can be used to help people experiencing homelessness? The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is hosting a three-part webinar series to bring awareness to them.
Who should attend?
- Public housing authorities (PHAs);
- Continuums of Care (CoCs);
- HUD multifamily operators;
- Affordable housing owners/operators;
- Local funders; and
- Community partners.
The webinars will cover housing supportive services for the following (Click the links to register.):
- July 14: Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- August 12: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- August 16: Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
“Each webinar will provide information on partnership opportunities and on-the-ground examples of successful approaches to pairing HHS agency resources with HUD housing assistance for people experiencing homelessness, including the 70,000 Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHVs) awarded by HUD to PHAs through the American Rescue Plan (ARP).”
Want more news like this? Join our mailing list.
MORE USICH NEWS:
- Questions About Emergency Housing Vouchers? Ask HUD During Virtual Office Hours.
- Webinar: How to Help Stimulus Checks Reach People Experiencing Homelessness
- Biden-Harris Administration Takes Action to Prevent Evictions