USICH is in the process of creating a new Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness.
Webinar: Future Planning for the Homelessness Response System: Lessons Learned from Seattle/King County, Los Angeles, and Houston
- Deb Schweikert, COVID-19 Homeless Response, Public Health - Seattle & King County
- Hedda McLendon, COVID-19 Homeless Response, King County Department of Community and Human Services
- Heidi Marston, Executive Director, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority
- Phil Ansell, Executive Director, Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative
- Ana Rausch, Vice President of Program Operations, Coalition for the Homeless in Houston and Harris County
- Jessica Preheim, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Public Affairs, Coalition for the Homeless in Houston and Harris County
If you have questions related to the material in this webinar, please reach out directly to your USICH regional coordinator.