Upcoming Events for Preventing and Ending Homelessness
This page is updated weekly. It curates virtual and in-person events, sorted by topic, from our council member agencies and other organizations involved in our mission to prevent and end homelessness. Events are hosted or sponsored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), unless otherwise noted.
The current selection covers the following topics: unsheltered and rural homelessness NOFO, COVID, EHV, Veteran, youth and family homelessness.
Email Communications Manager Caroline Cournoyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with event suggestions.
CoC Program NOFO
What You Need to Know about the 2022 CoC Program Competition (August 17; Webinar; National Alliance to End Homelessness)
A Primer on HUD's CoC Program Competition Notice of Funding Opportunity (August 18; Webinar)
- Biweekly Office Hours: COVID-19 Planning and Response for Homeless Assistance Providers (Fridays; Virtual)
EHV (Emergency Housing Vouchers)
- Weekly Office Hours: Emergency Housing Vouchers (Tuesdays; Virtual)
- IDIS for HOME-ARP Supportive Services Webinar (August 17; Webinar; HUD)
Closing the Gap: Homelessness to Housing Webinar Series
- Street Outreach (August 18)
- Implementing System Change (August 25)
- Optimizing Service Delivery (September 1)
Working Together to Empower Community Inclusion: Health/Housing/Independent-Living Partnerships (Webinar; August 22; Housing and Services Resource Center)
Want more news like this? Join our mailing list.