Upcoming Events for Preventing and Ending Homelessness
This page is updated weekly. It curates virtual and in-person events, sorted by topic, from our council member agencies and other organizations involved in our mission to prevent and end homelessness. Events are hosted or sponsored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), unless otherwise noted.
The current selection covers the following topics: unsheltered and rural homelessness NOFO, COVID, EHV, Veteran, youth and family homelessness.
Email Communications Manager Caroline Cournoyer (email@example.com) with event suggestions.
- Biweekly Office Hours: COVID-19 Planning and Response for Homeless Assistance Providers (Fridays; Virtual)
EHV (Emergency Housing Vouchers)
- Weekly Office Hours: Emergency Housing Vouchers (Tuesdays; Virtual)
- IDIS for HOME-ARP Supportive Services Webinar (August 17; Webinar; HUD)
Closing the Gap: Homelessness to Housing Webinar Series
- Coordinating Homeless Services Resources (August 11)
- Street Outreach (August 18)
- Implementing System Change (August 25)
- Optimizing Service Delivery (September 1)
- Community Transitions: Creative Collaborations Move People Home (August 4; Webinar; Housing and Services Resource Center)
Serious Mental Illness and Homelessness (August 16; Webinar; SAMHSA)
- Housing Needs of Native Veterans (August 11; Webinar; National Coalition for Homeless Veterans)
Want more news like this? Join our mailing list.