Upcoming Events for Preventing and Ending Homelessness
This page is updated weekly. It curates virtual and in-person events, sorted by topic, from our council member agencies and other organizations involved in our mission to prevent and end homelessness.
Email Communications Manager Caroline Cournoyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with event suggestions.
- Biweekly Office Hours: COVID-19 Planning and Response for Homeless Assistance Providers (Fridays; Virtual; HUD)
Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHV)
- Weekly Office Hours: Emergency Housing Vouchers (Tuesdays; Virtual; HUD)
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Virtual Problem Solving Clinics (December 2022; Virtual; HUD)
- 2023 HIC and PIT Data Collection Notice and Upcoming PIT Count Office Hours (December 7 and January 11; Virtual; HUD)
- National Vehicle Residency Summit (November 18-19; Virtual)
- Lessons from the Field - Supporting the Unique Needs of Students Who Have Run Away or are Homeless (November 30; Webinar; U.S. Department of Education)
Want more news like this? Join our mailing list.