These Resources Can Help You Prepare Your YHDP Application
Is your community applying for the Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, due April 17? Our Tools for Action database provides a number of handy tools and resources from across the federal government and national partners to help you with your community planning and application.
- Ending Youth Homelessness: System Planning (HUD)
- Ending Youth Homelessness: Mainstream System Collaboration (HUD)
- Ending Youth Homelessness: Promising Program Models (HUD)
- Rapid Re-Housing for Youth (HUD)
- Rapid Re-Housing for Youth Toolkit (NAEH)
- Examining Non-Time-Limited Youth Supportive Housing as Part of a Coordinated Community Response to End Homelessness (USICH/CSH)
- Webinar: Non-Time-Limited Housing for Youth (USICH)
- Coordinated Entry Processes: Building Mutual Engagement Between Schools and Continuums of Care (ED)
- Information Memo on Child Welfare’s Response to Family and Youth Homelessness (Children’s Bureau)
- Case Studies: Higher Education Partnerships for Ending Unaccompanied Youth Homelessness
- Enhancing Access to Legal Services for Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Youth Employment Toolkit (Heartland Alliance)
Make sure to register for our upcoming webinar, HUD Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) NOFA - What to Expect and Strategies for Success, on February 22, 2018, at 3:00 p.m.
And check out HUD’s YHDP page for more resources.